HOW WE'RE GOING TO KEEP OUR GYM CLEAN & SAFE
Health comes first. Always. For your safety, Chiefs Fit will feature the same health and safety protocols used at Arrowhead Stadium which are designed to keep members and guests safe. The facility is being built with sanitization in mind, including touchless water fillers, approved Air PHX HVAC ventilation and will undergo the social distancing, cleaning and sanitization best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In addition, the facility will comply with all state and local orders that govern the operation of gyms and fitness facilities for as long as those orders remain in place during the ongoing pandemic.
Social Distancing will be enforced at every level with our no-touch approach:
- Touch-less entry with phones, watches, or keycards.
- Item are charged to your account without ever having to exchange cash or credit.
- Trainers stay 6 feet away from clients and correct form without touching.
- All equipment will be placed 6 feet apart
WHAT YOU CAN DO
All Members and Guests will be required to follow our entrance protocols prior to entering the gym:
- Face coverings that cover your nose and mouth are required upon entry, when exercising, and until you exit. Single use and reusable masks are avaialbe purchase at the Front Desk.
- Utilize touchless check-in is used at the Front Desk.
- Practice safe social distancing at all times.
- Use hand sanitation stations upon entry.
- Wipe down your weights and clean each piece of equipment that you use.
- Partners exercising together and sharing equipment must maintain group segmentation from others exercising.
Have questions about our health & safety protocols? Email us anytime.